Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Dream Body!

SO... I have a LONG way to go for my dream body... but I will get there. Now, I am going to America soon, so I will try for the next two weeks to consistently work out and eat healthy...but lets face it... I miss the American food! I MISS IT! SO.... I am not going to deprive myself of it... however, I am the biggest I have EVER BEEN. I am not even going to tell you my weight. Something has got to give.

I watched a really good program tonight about an Aussie Trainer who decided to gain X amount of weight , and then try and lose it, to test out how hard it would be to lose the weight. It was so Easy for him to put on the weight, weight SOOOO Hard to Lose it! He put on at least 50 pounds.

So my question to myself is... why? Why is it so hard for me to be dedicated and motivated to a new body? I don't know. I do have A LOT of stress that was handed to me in recent years. I have gained 30 pounds alone in 1 1/2 years. now that is a lot of weight! ultimately... to be to be a good "OK" weight, I need to lose 40 pounds, and from there I will train with only weights, and running. For now, I need to run run, run, run, and eat healthy!

This is my dream body... I have the boobs, just not the body! LOL


Awwwww A Girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment