Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Inspired.Overwhelmed.Excited!

I had the day off today... and boy was it productive. (If you really really know me, you'll know I enjoyed sitting comfortably on the couch, with my laptop, eating chocolate for breakfast, and surfing the net...means productive)

I feel INSPIRED. Now. I have always dreamed of perhaps having my own business and be my own boss. The more and more I take photography seriously, the more I know I can do this! I have a long road to where I want to be, but man, are there some great blogs out there willing to spread their knowledge to us newbies!

One of which is named Christina Greve

She is SUPER motivating! I hope that one day I can become a mentor to someone who is in my shoes at the moment.

This is from her site! She posted it to Gals like us who need Positive Affirmation!

No comments:

Post a Comment