Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Here's the Story!

Alright. I think this is the bazillianth time, "perfecting" my blog. I just have this blogging itch, so here goes!

I will start this off right by writing... who I am, or who I think I am... and a little dose of my life!

For starters, Ben and I were married on October 8th 2011, in the LDS Mesa Temple. It will be 3 years since we met on August 2nd! It is funny to think of where my path would have led me had I not met Ben... and it would have been predictable.

There is NOTHING predictable in the Weatherly household :)

If you are reading this and have no idea why I am in Australia... let me explain....

I met Ben at Disneyland. I was on a vacation with a few friends, and spotted this Hottie standing alone... and back then I was FEARLESS to talk to strangers. You could say I picked him up... and Ben would agree :)

From that day forward, we talked, skype'd and did the whole long distance thing.... oh wait... did I mention the long distance was long distance meaning.... He lived in Australia, and I lived in Arizona? Whelp! It is true! We are the "Success" story of a long distance couple. Sure we had a few hick-ups on the way...a year and a bit later, we got hitched and decided to move to Australia for Ben's Golf Internship with the PGA.



I am not going to lie. There are some day's I wake up and try pinching my cheeks....mostly in Amazement that I am married to this incredible man I call my hubs, and the fact that I am living in a completely foreign country. This move has felt to me as scary, exciting, nerve racking, anxiousness. You name any feeling, I have felt it, or am feeling it!

We live on an Island , on the very bottom of Australia, called Phillip Island.

 
Since we have moved on Phillip Island We have:
* Adopted a puppy, her name is Sasha!
*Moved 3 times
*Bought a car
*Traveled to Thailand
*Ben is half way through his Traineeship!!!
* I enrolled in Photography school at Photography Studies College
 
We keep very busy. VERY BUSY.
 
We are visiting home soon and I am so excited to land on US soil! I may just kiss the ground!
 
 
So long story short, I am going to start blogging, to clear this full, chaosed mind of mine...plus perhaps You all can get a little dose of the Weatherly family.
 
 

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!
 
***please feel free to comment ***

No comments:

Post a Comment